Peacock Plume

Introducing The Winn.

That is what I have dubbed my new digs, partly having to do with the building's official name and partly an homage to any of the fabulous and dramatic hotels built by Las Vegas entrepreneur Steven Wynn. So the Winn has been painted and the colors are fabulous!
It took me a while to find the living room color; I spied it in a magazine and couldn't find a good match. I finally found it in an obscure little pamphlet from Sherwin Williams—the Interior Color Preservation Palette Victorian collection.

The main room's color is Peacock Plume, a greenish-turquoise. Very vintage, very pretty! Well, at least I think so.

The accent colors for the foyer and adjacent hall are Cabbage Rose, a light brownie pink.

Frank helped me paint, he's a pro. We got the main room, foyer and hall all done in about five hours! While Frank was amazingly helpful and really did paint the whole main room like a pro, the biggest help was Ms. Honey....she acted as painting supervisor.
And really... when all was done, it became pretty obvious Honey and I both look fabulous with a Peacock Plume backdrop!