A Doe, A Deer, A Female Deer

I bought this little doe at the Unique Thrift in Minneapolis for $ .80. Yes New Yorkers, that is correct. I got something at a Thrift Store for 80 cents. CENTS! That is how real thrift stores work.

I love my doe, but my mom hates her. When I brought her to my temporary home, i.e. parents house, I proudly put her up on a shelf in the kitchen; my mother, when I wasn't looking, put her in my bedroom. I proceeded to them put her back on the kitchen shelf and she put her back in my room and so fourth. This little game of ours when on for the duration of my stay. The little doe ended up in all sorts of odd places as we tried to hide her from one another...
When I left for NY I decided to leave the doe in Minnesota so I wouldn't be bogged down with unnecessary tchotkies, but upon unpacking my box, once in my new home, I realized the little doe managed to get nestled in between some clothing. I guess my mom got me one last time with the doe, but what she doesn't realize is that I got the Doe! She is SO missing out on having a cute tchotkie in Minnesota. This was definitely 80 cents well spent, got a cute tchotkie and some laughs with my mom... Oh, and my mom just got this same image sent to her email with a note saying that the doe misses her. Thought about sending her in the mail but I wouldn't risk her possibly getting broken!